[cfe-dev] Attaching Metadata to BasicBlocks

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:29:47 PDT 2010

Thanks again Chris,

I'll post the follow up post on the LLVM side.

PS: Please forgive the silly humor at the end of the post, my friend and I
were up till 3:30 AM trying to figure out how to use Metadata in a
non-trivial way. We were trying to frame the question properly and he wrote
the last line as a joke to me. Neither of us intended it  to go on the
entire news group let alone to you specifically.

You are truely the great, not the Kalyan!

--
Kalyan Ponnala
phone: 8163772059