[cfe-dev] clang on Windows

Joel Klein jfklein at wolfram.com
Tue Sep 29 12:11:11 PDT 2009

I'm compiling clang on Windows with Visual Studio, and wondering how to
take this parenthetical comment from the "Getting Started" page
(http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html):

Alternatively, build the "clang" project for the compiler driver (note
that the driver is currently broken on Windows), or the "ALL_BUILD"
project to build everything, including tools.

In my build, I notice clang can't find the standard headers.  Is that
what's meant by the driver is currently broken?

Do I need to explicitly tell clang where to look (with -I), or is there
a way to configure the include path so that clang.exe doesn't need
explicit -I options?

--
Joel Klein
Kernel Developer, Wolfram Research, Inc.