[cfe-dev] VLA changes in the last two weeks?

David Chisnall csdavec at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Sep 3 04:53:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

Has anyone done anything that might have broken VLAs in the last two
weeks?  I have some code that was compiling and working with trunk on
the 15th of August, but isn't today (unfortunately I can't be more
specific; I haven't recompiled that file between then and now).
Stepping through in gdb, the VLA address is the same as the address of
the first argument.  Unfortunately, this is happening in a 600 line
function and finding a reduced test case is proving problematic.

David