[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Developer meeting videos up

Vinod Grover vgrover528 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:51:32 PDT 2009

I too am disappointed that not all talk slides are posted. To me it speaks
poorly of the whole meeting since there were parallel sessions and not
everyone could attend in person all the sessions they wanted to. The slides
are, I thought, meant to be like the "proceedings" and If I recall some of
the Apple slides are present from previous years but not this year.

Vinod