[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] named address spaces

Juan Carlos Martinez Santos juanc.martinez.santos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:30:30 PDT 2009

Hello,

If I want implement other address spaces (for x86), can I modify my back-end
(clang) to support other address spaces (at least two data segments, two
heaps, and two stacks?

How will be the mechanism? For example, for256/257, I see two reference
points (FS and GP). Would I need to specify a different reference to
each memory region? Where is the best site to add the modifications?

Thanks in advance,

Juan Carlos

--
Juan Carlos