[cfe-dev] Windows patches

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:42:04 PDT 2009

Thanks, Mike.

Can you give me some pointers on how to do a platform-specific file?  I
don't see any examples, and I don't know cmake.  For example, have a
"windows" subdirectory, and some conditional in the CMakeLists.txt file?
And how to make sure make doesn't pick up the file.

I figure the Basic library might be a good place for it.

Note that I found some errors in the registry part of it, and I'm
experimenting with getting the windows.h include to work.

> Aside from that, I think the rest of the patch has now been checked in.
If there are any pieces I missed, please svn up, and send in what's
missing.  And welcome.

You got them all, thanks!
-John

--