[cfe-dev] Indexer Library and type references....

dan chap dchapiesky at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 06:41:28 PDT 2009

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Argyris Kyrtzidis <akyrtzi at gmail.com> wrote:

Type references in declarations are now tracked by the Indexer library.Note, though, that type references in expressions are not tracked because type source information for exprs (like sizeof/alignof) is not preserved in the AST yet.
I'd appreciate any feedback that you may have!
-Argiris
Argiris,

Yay! That is great news! I will get the latest svn today...

Still, for my purposes, _every_ reference needs to be preserved.   In order to do massive refactoring of the original source code such as shifting namespaces left or right, even the sizeof() would be needed.....   I will give some better feedback next week.

In the mean time, could not a sizeof() be treated like a cast in the AST?

Daniel