[cfe-dev] Hi, everyone, fail on building c-index-test

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:06:02 PDT 2009

> Yes, but I does't modify the file  tools/CIndex/CMakeLists.txt.And I
> modify another file AddLLVM.cmake
>
> And I think it's get more meaning, because llvm is C++ application, so it's
> must be using the std-c++ library(stl)
> So need to linkage with C++,
> By the way, I've already test, it's working:)

At last, I get it working, And I refactoring the llvm cmake system.

I think did this should make cmake for more easy to diagnose, because we
always facing all kinds of linking error around the development period, for
the
reason of fast locate the error, i print out the link info(). Because of gcc
is very dependent on the order of the library to linked,
So I changed the order for the link of dynamic library, also I removed the
redundant function in LLVMConfig.cmake module

By the way, for the last success on building CIndex, we must apply these two
patch *simultaneous* .
And I want to mention, if LLVM will support dynamic library linkage?
If that's true, then we can modify the cmake system to support it:)
Thanks.