[cfe-dev] Newly failing tests on Windows, assert in PCHReader.cpp, new argument

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:40:54 PST 2009

Then may I check in the enclosed changes?

Of question might be the changes to SemaCXX/new-delete.cpp, where I needed
to change the type to something different from size_t for both Windows
(unsigned int) and Unix (unsigned long), which I think is int.  But if there
is a platform using "int" for size_t, this will be a problem.

Thanks.  (Sorry for the dup, Fariborz.)

-John