[cfe-dev] Need Python help in TestRunner.py

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:40:09 PST 2009

Daniel,

What I discovered last week (and noted in the Bugzilla 5318) is that I have
the diff problem only if I run the tests from Visual Studio.  If I run them
from the command line, I don't see the problem.  Wierd.

I updated this morning to 86549, but still have the problem.

The redirection problem is gone, though, meaning we're just down to these
two failing tests (plus the CIndex one, which I have work pending approval).

Thanks!

-John

--
John Thompson