[cfe-dev] location of libclang

Douglas Gregor dgregor at apple.com
Tue Nov 3 17:34:33 PST 2009

On Nov 2, 2009, at 10:49 PM, Eugene wrote:

> At the developer meeting there was a talk (I think it was by Nate
> Begeman) that mentioned libclang. I can't seem to find any reference
> it and Nate's talk is not on the web site yet. Where can I find it?

There is no single "libclang". Clang is a set of libraries
(libClangLex, libClangSema, libClangCodeGen, etc.) that, together,
form a compiler. For OpenCL, which Nate was talking about, you would
need to link against at least:

	libClangBasic libClangLex libClangParse libClangAST libClangSema
libClangCodeGen

	- Doug