[cfe-dev] Need Python help in TestRunner.py

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:16:44 PST 2009

Daniel,

I'm afraid the result of this change is that instead of appending to the
file, it overwrites the beginning of the file.  This is the result in
ast.c.tmp (on Windows):

END
put, "C:\Tools\llvm\tools\clang\test\Driver\ast.c", c
1: preprocessor, {0}, cpp-output
2: compiler, {1}, ast
Compared to Linux:

0: input, "/home/john/llvm/tools/clang/test/Driver/Output/ast.c.tmp.ast",
ast
1: compiler, {0}, assembler
2: assembler, {1}, object
END