[cfe-dev] Using clang static analyzer on linux with Objective C for arm-apple-darwin9-gcc

Jay Bone jbonedev at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:39:03 PDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple.com>wrote:

>> Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm really new to Objective C and
>> Clang.
>> What is r72538?
>>

> subversion revision. i.e. update your sources more or back to some
> particular reversion.
>

>> Or some earlier revision I could revert to? (Would this mean checking out
>> from svn and rebuilding everything again?)
>>

> Yes, yes and yes.

Okay, so I've checked out two things here per the instructions at
http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html

One is
svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm
The other is
svn co http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/cfe/trunk clang

Which one needs to be r72538 (clang?) and will the other work with that
version using the latest on the trunk or do I also need to revert the other
repo?

-J