[cfe-dev] Using clang static analyzer on linux with Objective C for arm-apple-darwin9-gcc

Jay Bone jbonedev at gmail.com
Wed May 27 11:29:20 PDT 2009

Hello,
I'm wondering if this is the right forum (mailing list) to ask for help with
using Clang static analyzer ccc-analyzer on Linux with Objective C code for
arm-apple-darwin9-gcc.

I have an Objective C project which compiles fine under Fedora 8 on x86
gcc-4.2.1 cross compiler for arm-apple-darwin9.

When I use scan-build with ccc-analyzer it fails to compile. The first
compiler error is
/Projects/iphone/toolchain/toolchain/sys/usr/include/Foundation/NSObject.h:105:
error: expected ‘;’ before ‘__attribute__’

I can provide more info, please let me know what kind of info is needed.

Thanks