[cfe-dev] LLVM/clang at FreeBSD Developers Summit

Brooks Davis brooks at freebsd.org
Thu Mar 26 09:18:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

As many of you have seen, several FreeBSD developers have been
working on getting FreeBSD to compile with clang with good success.
We're planning to meet and talking about our plans at the FreeBSD
developers summit before BSDCan 2009 in Ottawa, Canada May 6-7.
(http://wiki.freebsd.org/200905DevSummit) We're wondering if there are
any LLVM/clang developers who would be intersted in attending to summit
to talk about possible future work?

If you're interstested, please let me know.  There may be some funding
available from the FreeBSD Foundation if necessicary.

Thanks,
Brooks