[cfe-dev] Newbie to the list saying Hi

Simon Connah simon.n.connah at btopenworld.com
Sun Mar 22 00:23:57 PDT 2009

Hello folks,

I thought I would just say a quick hello to everyone here (I hope this
is not considered spammy). I've started to have a look through the
source code and read the information on the site but I have to say I
haven't had much experience with working on helping out on an open
source project before.

I guess I'll just lurk here for awhile and try and get the lay of the
land as it were. Hopefully I will be of some use in the future but as
I said, I am woefully inexperienced with distributed development.

Simon.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right
to say it." - Voltaire