[cfe-dev] Question on C and Objective-C Status

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Wed Mar 18 09:35:19 PDT 2009

On Mar 18, 2009, at 9:30 AM, Gregory Gelfond wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On the project website I can see that C++ is being tracked in a
> clearly visible way, but is it possible to track C and Objective-C
> status as well? Are these considered "feature complete" or is there
> still work left? If so where can one find this information?

C and ObjC are considered to be feature complete enough (at least on
x86-32 and x86-64) that remaining issues are being tracked in
bugzilla.  (hopefully this link will work for you: http://llvm.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=Clang%20PRs
  ).  Generally things "just work", but there are corner cases that
still remain.  If you notice any problems, please let us know or file
a bug!

-Chris