[cfe-dev] Diagnostics are now TableGenerated

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Tue Mar 17 01:12:01 PDT 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 03:32:04 +0300, Makslane Araújo Rodrigues
<makslane at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Doug,
> I've tryed to compile the r67062 with Cmake + VS2008 and get the follow
> error:
> CommandLine.h(836) : error C3861: 'setValue': identifier not found

The VS2008 build is broken, but I didn't get to checking in my patch yet.
You can find it here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2009-March/004537.html
Only apply the llvm patch, not the Clang patch. You might get a failed
application in signals.inc, though; I moved a function that was later
modified.

Sebastian