[cfe-dev] Unable to detect that server started?

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Tue Mar 3 17:31:34 PST 2009

On Mar 3, 2009, at 9:18 AM, Dave MacLachlan wrote:

> I'm trying to run scan-view and I'm repeatedly being told that
>
> Starting scan-view at: http://127.0.0.1:8181
>
> "WARNING: Unable to detect that server started"
>
> Anybody got any ideas?
>
> This is checked-0.163 and 0.167 so far. It does work occasionally...
> but I haven't figured out what would cause it to stop.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately this bug has been around for a while, but neither myself
nor Daniel Dunbar (the original author of scan-view) have had an
opportunity to fix it.  To make sure that we eventually resolve the
issue, would it be possible if your filed a Bugzilla report against
the static analyzer?  I'll see if I can get to it soon.

Best,
Ted