[cfe-dev] initial OpenBSD toolchain

Jonathan Gray jsg at goblin.cx
Mon Jun 29 15:19:40 PDT 2009

No, that shouldn't have been included, while we use a kprintf format
attribute, __KPRINTF_ATTRIBUTE__ isn't defined by gcc.

Additionally it seems -x assembler-with-cpp doesn't generate
assembly that gas will accept when compiling locore.o.
This appears to be due to the lack of something like gcc's
-traditional-cpp flag.