[cfe-dev] Assertion failed: errorcode == 0, file llvm\lib\system\Win32/ThreadLocal.inc, line 46

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Sun Jun 28 01:56:03 PDT 2009

Yes, I've filed a bug report with LLVM on this.

I think the latest 'safe' checkout of LLVM is branch number 74207 until this is fixed.

I have also seen a message on the LLVM lists that suggests the sense of the assert is wrong, and that for windows this should be !=0, but have not attempted and home-grown patches myself.

AlisdairM