[cfe-dev] MSVC Ownership.h patch

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Thu Jun 25 08:04:31 PDT 2009

Well in that case I'm going to have to ask the list what the best way to identify this compiler is?

As Doug knows I'm more familiar with a different brand of Windows compilers, and I know lots of compilers on Windows try to look like MSVC to get a clean run at the Windows headers.

Is there a precedent for this elsewhere in Clang/LLVM?

AlisdairM