[cfe-dev] LLVM 2.6 release schedule

Ed Schouten ed at 80386.nl
Tue Jun 16 14:08:20 PDT 2009

* Roman Divacky <rdivacky at freebsd.org> wrote:
> iirc we did ~90% of those actually built.... and the distribution is gaussian
> there are ~5 bugs that will fix most of the ports... I am a firm believer
> in 95%

You know that some of those bugs actually prevent us from building 1000
ports at once? Even though it wasn't a bug in Clang, before I patched
libiconv to build with C89, it blocked 9600 packages. A more realistic
scenario was Jasper, which blocked only 2500 packages or so.

Building stuff like Python, Perl and Ruby still seems to be a little
hard now and then.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/