[cfe-dev] LLVM 2.6 release schedule

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Tue Jun 16 10:57:34 PDT 2009

Hello! I posted this to llvmdev, but because 2.6 will be the first
release including Clang, I thought I should also announce it here.
*********************

I apologize for the delay in setting the 2.6 schedule. Please be aware
that we are now moving to a ~6 month release cycle. In addition, 2.6
will be our first release that includes Clang.

08/21 - Code freeze
08/28 - Pre-release1 testing begins
09/04 - Pre-release1 testing ends
09/11 - Pre-release2 testing begins
09/18 - Pre-release2 testing ends
09/21 - Release 2.6

For those that emailed me about being a part of the llvm release team,
I will be emailing you soon to confirm that you still want to
volunteer and with more details on what this release process will
entail.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner