[cfe-dev] Running clang over the C++ standard header <vector>

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Wed Jun 10 13:07:08 PDT 2009

Perhaps another interesting test case would be if we could run the boost
type_traits tests.  IIUC, type traits should not require function templates,
and can be tested with static_assert so no need to generate code.

It would mean creating a Clang profile for Boost.Build though, or someone
who knows the current state of Boost cmake.

AlisdairM