[cfe-dev] Does clang have a user guide?

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Sun Jun 7 14:09:07 PDT 2009

Is there any user documentation available for clang yet?

I follow the link on the web page, but it just takes me back to the index so
I can click on the same link again!

http://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html

If not, are there any plans to start such a project?

I'm not great at producing documentation myself, but it seems to be a
requirement of making progress on my character-encoding project.  We should
document when encodings are supported, how to switch between them, and what
users can expect from implementation-defined/conditionally supported
constructs.

Even if all we support is UTF-8 without combining characters, we should say
that somewhere.

AlisdairM