[cfe-dev] Almost there...

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:21:23 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:39 PM, AlisdairM(public)<public at alisdairm.net> wrote:
> Ultimately, I can't get the MinGW configuration running past autoconf
> (configure.guess) - and my best guess is because I am not running a bash
> shell and that seems to be what the MinGW config expects.

If you're not using msys, you'll probably have better luck with that;
I haven't done a Windows build in a while, though, so I don't remember
the details.

> The problem here is the CMakeList.txt file in /include/clang/basic.  It
> appears to use a 'tablegen' command that is not recognised by my version of
> CMake (2.6.4, which I believe is the latest) and I don't know enough about
> any of these tools to start looking for a fix.  So far nothing helpful via
> google!

TableGen isn't a builtin CMake command; it's part of LLVM.  AFAIK, if
you have clang source tree in "tools/clang" in an LLVM source tree,
building LLVM with CMake should automatically build clang as well.

-Eli