[cfe-dev] Unicode update

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Thu Jul 30 16:00:32 PDT 2009

Sorry - I was thinking about support for char16_t/char32_t and the new literals from the Unicode TR here, rather than UCNs and extended Unicode characters in source files (which I assumed we should simply always support in C99 mode)

So should I add a command line switch to explicitly enable the Unicode TR?

Should I add an experimental C1x mode to support Unicode and _Static_assert in C?

AlisdairM