[cfe-dev] Patch & feedback request

Erik Verbruggen erikjv at me.com
Mon Jul 27 01:46:12 PDT 2009

On Sunday, 26 July, 2009, at 06:08PM, "Mike Stump" <mrs at apple.com> wrote:
>On Jul 26, 2009, at 7:16 AM, Erik Verbruggen wrote:
>> Attached is a patch
>
>Looks good to me.  I kinda which we had all the canonicalization
>patches in as this would be just slightly different.  Possibly a
>FIXME: redo post canonicalization with the type system work...
>
>The only question I would have is, do people want a total ordering for
>QualType?

To be honest, I wouldn't, but I used std::map, which requires a less-than operator/ordering. Hence the operator in QualType. But that was one of the reasons for the feedback request.

And, like I said in the other mail, how do I take it from here? Will somebody apply this patch, should I svn commit it myself, etc.

Best,
Erik.