[cfe-dev] Running the Clang tests on windows

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Jul 24 20:46:09 PDT 2009

Hi John,

I agree this is an important problem.

I'll try and take a quick look by Monday to see if there are any
obvious quick fixes I can make. I anticipate that there will be some
larger problems than just paths; since the tests historically amount
to shell scripts, it is very easy for unix-isms to be in them. Even if
the test runner itself is portable, many of the tests may not be.

 - Daniel