[cfe-dev] UCNs/extended characters revisitted

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Sat Jul 11 14:25:47 PDT 2009

Yes, that is what I mean.
I interpret the excluded character ranges as essentially containing punctuation and similar glyphs from assorted alphabets, which clearly should not be part of an identifier.  They are generally 'non-alphabetic' characters anyway, and I probably expressed myself badly by generalising.

AlisdairM