[cfe-dev] More thoughts on user defined literals

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Wed Jul 8 18:40:44 PDT 2009

Oh, sorry.  No, I intended to use tok::identifier as the model to learn from.  This is still early days in the compiler-writing business for me ;¬)  I learn best by adapting existing examples, and am trying to feel my way into the compiler with 'low-touch' features.  The more I can do with literals inside lex without ever touching parse and sema the better!  (for now)

AlisdairM