[cfe-dev] -Wimplicit-function-declaration doesn't work?

Alexei Svitkine alexei.svitkine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 18:39:30 PST 2009

Thanks. Shouldn't the other option work as intended, though?

I see in clang.cpp:

static llvm::cl::opt<bool>
WarnImplicitFunctionDeclaration("Wimplicit-function-declaration",
   llvm::cl::desc("Warn about uses of implicitly defined functions"));

Which seems to describe exactly the case I'm testing for... but that
option seems to have no effect.

-Alexei