[cfe-dev] Static analysis tool development

Monty Zukowski monty at codetransform.com
Wed Jan 21 09:30:31 PST 2009

I love the idea of the trac plugin as well.  Annotations have their
place, but oftentimes when I start to look into a huge amount of
warnings I want to defer them instead of mark them as OK.  I also want
to see any new ones that come up.

In any event I agree with Ted that the best use of someone's time
external to the project would be on issue tracking instead of actual
analysis algorithms.

I still need to sit down and digest the comments in this thread and
see if I can come up with a reasonable plan of action.  If anyone out
there is available to do some of this work (for money) let me know and
I'll see if I can work you into the proposal.

Monty