[cfe-dev] [Patch] Fix out of line constructor definition parsing.

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 15:24:34 PST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Piotr Rak <piotr.rak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also 'make test' was pretty much broken. I needed small fix for cmake
> build to put generated headers in lib/clang/1.0/include instead of
> Headers/ like before.
> correct_headers_path.patch fixes it.

This patch is probably fine, but I'll defer to someone familiar with
cmake.  Note that the cmake build system often breaks because few
people use it; most people use the make-based build system.

> Last issue is that clang fails to parse my system stdio.h (form
> glibc-2.6.1) namely:
>
> typedef union
> {
>  struct __gconv_info __cd;
>  struct
>  {
>    struct __gconv_info __cd;
>    struct __gconv_step_data __data;
>  } __combined;
> } _G_iconv_t;
>
> found in /usr/include/_G_config.h
> Attached 'make report' result here, should I open PR for that?

Yes, please do; we want to keep track of this.  I'm a little
mystified, though... I can come up with a reduced testcase, but it
doesn't trigger on my Ubuntu system.

Reduced testcase:
struct x {int x, y[];}; struct y {struct x x; int y;};

-Eli