[cfe-dev] clang/Linux/x86-32 status on the LLVM test suite

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Feb 4 20:17:24 PST 2009

Hi all,

I just finished going through the test results for running clang on
the LLVM test suite on Linux/x86-32 and thought I would share the
current results.

There are 12 total failures:

Presumed miscompilations:
--
MultiSource/Applications/oggenc/oggenc
  PR3480: clang miscompiles MultiSource/Applications/oggenc?

Other:
--
MultiSource/Benchmarks/ASC_Sequoia/CrystalMk/CrystalMk
SingleSource/Benchmarks/BenchmarkGame/spectral-norm

MultiSource/Benchmarks/McCat/18-imp/imp
  PR2821: clang rejects ANSI C style prototype + K&R style definition

SingleSource/UnitTests/2006-01-23-UnionInit
  PR2561: flexible array member initializers generate error

SingleSource/Benchmarks/BenchmarkGame/fannkuch
  both gcc/llc timeout? not sure what the deal is here.
SingleSource/UnitTests/2007-04-25-weak
  no attribute weak support
SingleSource/UnitTests/Threads/tls
  no TLS support
--

I used:  CCC_ADD_ARGS=-ccc-echo make LLVMGXX=false LLVMGCC="$(which
xcc) -std=gnu89 -m32" TEST=nightly DISABLE_CBE=1 DISABLE_JIT=1 report

 - Daniel