[cfe-dev] Info diagnostic level

Victor Zverovich victor.zverovich at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 6 23:00:29 PST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, I've been busy with my main project and didn't follow the list for
some time.

The progress information example was probably not a good one since it is
indeed structured and better handled differently. However, I want to use
diagnostics to return unstructured information. My use case is the same as
you described. I want to output various information from the driver program
of my translator and was thinking of using Diagnostics instead of writing to
stderr for this.

Best regards,
Victor