[cfe-dev] Hello everybody and first question

Nicola Gigante nicola.gigante at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:38:41 PST 2009

> G'Day and welcome Nicola,
>
> Its always great to see a new face!
>
> I'll attempt to try to answer some of your questions promptly here.
> You may send patches to this list for both discussion and development
> of that patch as well as general discussions of clang.
> 'Final' draft patches that are 'commit-ready' tend to end up on cfe-commits at .
>
> I'm not sure, myself, if the TODO list is up to date, I hope it is.
> Please do post your patch here in any case, it may well interest
> others or inspire a new approach or discussion. Also, note that there
> is a few simple bugs that could be fixed in the bug tracker if your
> 'job hunting' so to speak, so that's a good place to look also.
>
> Here is a formal doc that explains dev policy stuff;
> http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Cheers,
> Edward.

Thank you :) Another question: My long-term goal is to work on C++ support. To do this, I think I'll need some reference about the exact language syntax, but I don't know how and where to get the C++ standard reference. I suppose that because they're ISO/ANSI standards, the official papers are not free, are they?

Thank you,

Nicola