[cfe-dev] Hack for FreeBSD ABI support

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sat Aug 15 17:36:19 PDT 2009

I don't understand this patch; Darwin doesn't use the "BSD" ABI for
x86-32, it uses the crazy Darwin ABI which happens to match what gcc
first did when Darwin switched to Intel (and as evolved slightly by
time, I imagine). I'm pretty sure this is not the ABI that is used on
FreeBSD (especially since we haven't already heard about it from the
FreeBSD folks).

What was the actual problem you were running into?

 - Daniel