[cfe-dev] how to write a source location?

wangjue1985 wangjue1985 at 126.com
Thu Aug 13 00:34:04 PDT 2009

we want to write a front-end and my teacher let me to write a sourcelocation to locate some words where it to be,in which file and in which line?
I think i can get some knowledge from clang ,but i find it`s too hard to understand.so who can help me to tell me about sourcelocation and source/file manager in clang and give some advice about my programe .
                                                                       thank you all the same!