[cfe-dev] Problems building on Msys/MingW

John Thompson john.thompson.jtsoftware at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:37:40 PDT 2009

I had previously installed Strawberry Perl for Windows, which apparently was
the problem.  I installed the Perl package from the MSYS distribution and it
now works.  I've enclosed a patch for the Getting Started page that points
to the LLVM Getting Started page.  In a separate message to the LLVM mailing
list, I enclosed a patch for their Getting Started page that warns about
using the right Perl.

--
John Thompson
John.Thompson.JTSoftware at gmail.com