[cfe-dev] [ANN] ccons : an interactive console for C based on clang and LLVM

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Thu Apr 30 16:13:30 PDT 2009

On Apr 30, 2009, at 3:03 PM, Alexei Svitkine wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> This semester, as part of a personal Computer Science project course
> in my undergraduate studies, I decided to see if I could make an
> interactive console for the C programming language (like "irb" for
> Ruby) based on clang and LLVM. This would answer the questions: a)
> is such a thing possible and b) are the clang and LLVM libraries
> well suited for this.

This is really cool Alexei!  We don't have a great place yet to slot
this into the clang web page, but could you please write a blurb for:
http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM/

?  If so, I'll be happy to add it and link it up, thanks!  If you end
up writing a paper or thesis about this, I'd also love to add it to
llvm.org/pubs.

-Chris