[cfe-dev] new warnings

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Fri Sep 26 16:45:38 PDT 2008

Since I had such good luck with the last set, here are a few more:

GRExprEngine.cpp: In member function 'void
clang::GRExprEngine::VisitBinaryOperator(clang::BinaryOperator*,
clang::ExplodedNode<clang::GRState>*,
clang::ExplodedNodeSet<clang::GRState>&)':
GRExprEngine.cpp:2069: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will
break strict-aliasing rules
GRExprEngine.cpp:2071: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will
break strict-aliasing rules
RValues.cpp: In member function 'const clang::SymbolID*
clang::RVal::symbol_begin() const':
RValues.cpp:33: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
strict-aliasing rules
RValues.cpp:35: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
strict-aliasing rules

:-)  With these, I think we are back down to 0 warnings.