[cfe-dev] Including ccc-analyzer build warnings in scan-build report

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Oct 17 10:58:50 PDT 2008

Hi Nikita,
This is a good idea and something Ted and I have discussed. I believe that
Ted has the logs so that it is easy to collect the data, but the blocking
issue was how to present this in the UI (there are still a number of cases
where clang emits bogus warnings, sometimes in large numbers). However, it
is something we want to do to increase the visibility of clang's warnings
and hopefully iron out the bogus warnings faster. Mostly we just need
someone to take it on.

 - Daniel