[cfe-dev] C++ Test Suite

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Thu Oct 16 14:09:52 PDT 2008

Hi,

I just finished an initial implementation of semantic checks for
reinterpret_cast, but I have the nagging feeling that I've got a lot of
corner cases wrong.
Now, since I wrote the code and since I'm note sure about these corner
cases, I feel like I'm the wrong person to write test cases for the
functionality.

Does anyone know of a proper set of test cases for C++ that we can use?
I looked at GCC's test suite, but it doesn't have many test cases for this.

Failing that, is anyone willing to sit down and write a set of test
cases for reinterpret_cast?

Sebastian