[cfe-dev] c++ templates

Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen danchr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:53:28 PST 2008

On 16 Nov 2008, at 16:24, Sebastian Redl wrote:

> Andrew Sutton wrote:
>> Is there any way I can get write access to a branch?
> Chris might give you write access to the trunk. As I understand the
> development guidelines, we don't use branches. If you have to migrate
> code a lot, I recommend you simply overlay your local copy with a
> git or
> mercurial repository and use that for syncing.

For what it's worth, I set up a Mercurial mirror of the LLVM
repository. As I don't have a server for continuous conversion, I
update it manually. It should be reasonably current most of the time,
though :)

I'd be happy to give write support, if you want?

<http://www.bitbucket.org/danchr/llvm/>
<http://www.bitbucket.org/danchr/clang/>
<http://www.bitbucket.org/danchr/vmkit/>

--

Dan Villiom Podlaski Christiansen, stud. scient.
danchr at gmail.com