[cfe-dev] C++ new expression

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Fri Nov 14 14:50:45 PST 2008

OK, here's my patch for initial parsing, AST and Sema support. There's
still some shortcomings, but I'd like to check it in as is, and enhance
it later.

Shortcomings:
1) Doesn't parse ::new and ::delete
2) Doesn't correctly handle new (type[10]), because the expression is lost.
3) AST printing is incomplete.
4) Doesn't look for an appropriate operator new overload.
5) Doesn't look for an appropriate constructor.

In other words, the sema is very incomplete.

Doug, I could use some help with the overloading.

Sebastian