[cfe-dev] Moving named cast helpers out of Sema

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Nov 7 20:50:26 PST 2008

I see both sides. Perhaps what really should be done is to split out a
separate class for the actual implementation of Sema? Or alternately, there
may be parts of Sema which can be refactored into independent helper
classes. I don't have a good view of Sema as a whole, I have only touched
pieces of it in an ad hoc manner.
I don't think you should get saddled with the work Sebastian, so I would say
go ahead and follow Chris' suggestions and we can push improving Sema's
organization to another topic or a rainy day. :)

 - Daniel