[cfe-dev] stdarg.h standard header

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Sun May 25 19:38:56 PDT 2008

Patch per subject; not really that much to say about it, except that
the __gnuc_va_list thing is ugly but unavoidable.

After this come float.h and limits.h, which are more complicated if we
want to implement
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/cfe-dev/2007-December/000560.html.
I don't know how to hack the preprocessor to add something like that,
though; would someone who knows that code better mind doing that?

And after that, we're done with standard headers for C, at least for
compiling programs using the standard library on Ubuntu.  For
freestanding programs, we'll also need out own stdint.h.  And we still
need to finish the SSE and Altivec intrinsics headers (if someone has
some compact examples using those headers, that would be nice for
testing).

-Eli