[cfe-dev] clang bug. (possibly preprocessor)

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Fri May 23 17:04:19 PDT 2008

Hi Csaba,

Could you file a bugzilla report for this so that we can track the
status of the problem?

   http://llvm.org/bugs/

Also, if you can, please make this test case self-contained.  I'm not
certain how I'm supposed to reproduce this error, since it includes
"qpel.c", but your email implies the test case has that name, etc.  If
you can provide the exact command line (for clang) and test case than
it will be much easier to figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks!
Ted